- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Cliff House B&B
At a Glance
- excellent views
- we repeat: bottomless cookie jar
- cozy library for rainy-day relaxation
- shared bath for some rooms
Cliff House B&B Review
Perched on Kodiak's rocky coastline, this newly-built custom house hosts a suite of 3 rooms with common sitting area, private entrance, shared bath, and kitchen facilities complete with homemade granola and a "bottomless cookie jar." The main house has a deluxe room overlooking the water with a private bath and access to the upstairs reading library. Relax on the cliffside deck and enjoy the artwork and organic gardens of hosts Marty and Marion Owen, who also offer Galley Gourmet Dinner Cruises aboard the their classic 42-foot yacht, the Sea Breeze.
- Address: 1223 W Kouskov, Kodiak, AK, 99615
- Phone: 907/486-5079
- Website: www.kodiak-alaska-dinner-cruises.com/kodiak-bed-breakfast.html
- Location: Kodiak
- 4 rooms, 2 baths.
- Rate includes breakfast.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We have done a fair amount of traveling (often with help from these forums) and so people are always asking us where we are going next. Read more
My husband and I really wanted to get to Alaska this year, but due to scheduling conflicts the only time-frame we could make it work was the last weekend of September through the first week of October. Read more
DH and I are thinking of taking a week long trip to Alaska in July. Read more