Nightlife & the Arts in North-Central Arizona
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nightlife & the Arts in Prescott
Cowboy Poets Gathering
In August the Cowboy Poets Gathering at Yavapai Community College...
The town had its first organized cowboy competition in 1888...
This upscale, art nouveau piano bar is a quieter venue for conversation...
|Piano Bars / Lounges||Prescott|
Jersey Lilly Saloon
Located above the Palace, the Jersey Lilly Saloon is a former...
The classic Brunswick bar at Lyzzard's Lounge was shipped from...
Prescott Bluegrass Festival
Prescott's popular Bluegrass Festival takes place downtown at...
Prescott Center for the Arts
Musicals and dramas, plays for children, and a concert series...
A contemporary and attractive coffeehouse and bar, Raven Cafe...
Yavapai Symphony Association
Performances by the Phoenix and Flagstaff symphonies are hosted...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Little America Flagstaff on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $173+/Nt Expedia
- May deal: Howard Johnson Inn Flagstaff University West Fr $74+/Nt Save with Expedia, $23/night less
- $22.25 & up : Full Size rentals in Flagstaff Hotwire
- Book in Flagstaff: Save this May Fr $85+/Nt — $85 Expedia
- $19.31 & up : Compact rentals in Flagstaff — $20 Hotwire