- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Heartline Café and Fireside Room
Heartline Café and Fireside Room Review
Fresh flowers and innovative cuisine that even the staff struggles to characterize are this attractive café's hallmarks. Local ingredients pepper the menu, giving a Sedona twist to Continental fare, and favorites include pecan-crusted, Sedona-raised trout with Dijon sauce and seafood cioppino stew. Appealing vegetarian plates are also available, and small and large portion options help keep the prices down. Desserts include a phenomenal crème brûlée, as well as homemade truffles at the chef's whim. Breakfast and lunch are served daily in the more-casual Fireside Room next door, where you can also get gourmet takeout—perfect prep for picnics under the red rocks.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Visit Prescott for Less: Hotels Fr $84+/Nt Travelocity
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts at Econo Lodge Prescott Fr $70+/Nt Expedia
- $22.50 & up : Economy rentals in Prescott Hotwire
- Look no Further! Prescott Hotels Fr $55+/Nt — $55 Travelocity
- $23.75 & up : Compact rentals in Prescott — $24 Hotwire
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the ... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more
Steinbeck said it well—no matter how many plans you make, its the destination that scoops you up... Read more