- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sally's B.B.Q. Review
Although it offers limited indoor seating, this Uptown hideaway behind a long row of tourist shops is worth a visit. It's super-casual, with just an ordering window where you can select pulled-pork sandwiches and homemade comfort food such as beans or coleslaw. The barbecue sauce has a bit of a kick, and the french fries (also made from scratch) are fabulous. Hours vary with the season (during winter they close at 7), so call ahead.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- May deal: Aspen InnSuites Flagstaff / Grand Canyon Fr $109+/Nt Save with Expedia, $17/night less
- Flagstaff Savings! Book at Days Inn I-40/Flagstaff Fr $117+/Nt Expedia
- $20.95 & up : Economy rentals in Flagstaff Hotwire
- Book 3 Nts in Flagstaff this May Fr $122+/Nt — $122 Expedia
- $21.95 & up : Compact rentals in Flagstaff — $22 Hotwire
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the ... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more
Steinbeck said it well—no matter how many plans you make, its the destination that scoops you up... Read more