- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Surgeon's House
At a Glance
- friendly host
- knockout vistas
- unique gardens
- rigid breakfast time
- climbing some stairs is required
The Surgeon's House Review
Plants, knickknacks, bright colors, and plenty of sunlight make this Mediterranean-style home a welcoming place to stay. Multicourse breakfasts might include overstuffed burritos or a marinated fruit compote. There are two suites and two rooms, including a former chauffeur's quarters that has a skylight and private rooftop patio.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book in Prescott: Save this May Fr $179+/Nt Expedia
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts at Hampton Inn Prescott Fr $137+/Nt Save with Expedia, $21/night less
- $24.00 & up : Midsize rentals in Prescott Hotwire
- $109.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Flagstaff — $109 Hotwire
- $22.00 & up : Compact rentals in Prescott — $22 Hotwire
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant, ... Read more
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips.... Read more