- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Surgeon's House
At a Glance
- friendly host
- knockout vistas
- unique gardens
- rigid breakfast time
- climbing some stairs is required
The Surgeon's House Review
Plants, knickknacks, bright colors, and plenty of sunlight make this Mediterranean-style home a welcoming place to stay. Multicourse breakfasts might include overstuffed burritos or a marinated fruit compote. There are two suites and two rooms, including a former chauffeur's quarters that has a skylight and private rooftop patio.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Special deal: 3-Star Holiday Inn Express Fr $156+/Nt Expedia
- Book in Flagstaff: Save this May Fr $144+/Nt Expedia
- $21.95 & up : Economy rentals in Flagstaff Hotwire
- Flagstaff Savings! Book at Days Inn I-40/Flagstaff Fr $117+/Nt — $117 Expedia
- $22.54 & up : Compact rentals in Flagstaff — $23 Hotwire
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips.... Read more
A family trip to Hawaii's Big Island would be one filled with outdoor thrills, animal adventures, and... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more