- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
L'Auberge de Sedona
At a Glance
- luxurious rooms and cabins
- secluded setting yet close to town
- in-house restaurant very pricey
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
L'Auberge de Sedona Review
This elegant resort consists of private hillside units with spectacular views and cozy cottages in the woods along Oak Creek. The original creekside rooms, with wood-burning fireplaces, are decorated in lush country-European style, and the contemporary units on the hill have large decks and private open-air showers. Phoenix couples flock to this hideaway and dine in the hotel's French restaurant, one of the most romantic eateries in Arizona. The creekside patio bar is a great place for a cocktail or light meal.
- Address: 301 L'Auberge Lane, Uptown, Sedona, AZ, 96336 | Map It
- Phone: 928/282-1661; 800/905-5745
- Website: www.lauberge.com
- Location: Sedona and Oak Creek Canyon
- 25 lodge rooms,15 cottage suites, 4 jr. suites, 62 cottages.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $151.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Prescott Hotwire
- Visit Prescott for Less: Hotels Fr $84+/Nt Travelocity
- $28.43 & up : Full Size rentals in Prescott Hotwire
- Book in Prescott: Save this May Fr $127+/Nt — $127 Save with Expedia, $20/night less
- $25.00 & up : Midsize rentals in Prescott — $25 Hotwire
I have come up with a rough draft itinerary for our early Sept. Read more
· News & Features
Montenegro is heating up, and for good reason.... Read more
You're all ready to go to Disney—the kids are packed, you've got good walking shoes.... Read more
Love 'em?... Read more