- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
El Portal Sedona Hotel
At a Glance
- very attractive rooms
- central location next to Tlaquepaque shops and restaurants
- pet-friendly rooms have private outdoor yard space
- even breakfast is expensive
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
El Portal Sedona Hotel Review
This stunning hacienda is one of the most beautifully designed boutique hotels in the Southwest. Decor accents include authentic Tiffany and Roycroft pieces, French doors leading to balconies or a grassy central courtyard, stained-glass windows and ceiling panels, river-rock or tile fireplaces, and huge custom-designed beds. Wine and hors d'oeuvres like cheese and lavosh crackers are served in the afternoon. Breakfast is delicious, but not included in the room rates.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- May deal: Howard Johnson Inn Flagstaff University West Fr $63+/Nt Save with Expedia, $19/night less
- May deal: Days Flagstaff Fr $136+/Nt Expedia
- $25.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Flagstaff Hotwire
- Travelodge Flagstaff - NAU Conference Center in May: $95 & Up — $95 Save with Expedia, $27/night less
- $23.95 & up : Economy rentals in Flagstaff — $24 Hotwire
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant, ... Read more
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips.... Read more