- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- good value
- convenient walk to shops and restaurants
- red-rock views
- some road noise
Check Rates from our Partners
Sedona Motel Review
Built on a terrace removed from the highway in order to afford it the same expansive views as the pricier resorts, this motel is pretty typical in all other respects. It's within easy reach of most of Sedona's attractions, and the rooms are well kept.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save at 3.5-Star Woodlands: $171 & Up in May Expedia
- Book 3-Star Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff Fr $140+/Nt Expedia
- $21.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Flagstaff Hotwire
- Small budget: Stay in Flagstaff this May Fr $117+/Nt — $117 Expedia
- $23.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Flagstaff — $24 Hotwire
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Worried about your rights as a cruise ship passenger?... Read more
They say that if you put it in a tortilla, Los Angeles will eat it.... Read more
Often just a side trip from Hong Kong, Macau is known as a gambler's paradise.... Read more