- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Starlight Pines Bed and Breakfast
At a Glance
- pretty, immaculate rooms
- very hospitable hosts
- a short drive from downtown
Check Rates from our Partners
Starlight Pines Bed and Breakfast Review
If you prefer the clean lines of 1920s design to Victorian froufrou, consider staying at this stylish B&B on the city's east side. Guest rooms are lovely, with art deco pieces including Tiffany lamps and other antiques. The Lily Room has a private balcony looking out on Mount Elden. All the rooms have claw-foot tubs to enjoy a soak after a day's hike.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save at 3-Star Hilton Garden Inn - Flagstaff: $166 & Up in May Expedia
- Save at 3.5-Star Embassy Suites Flagstaff: $257 & Up in May Expedia
- $25.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Flagstaff Hotwire
- May deal: Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff Fr $144+/Nt — $144 Expedia
- $23.95 & up : Economy rentals in Flagstaff — $24 Hotwire
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant, ... Read more
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips.... Read more