- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- historical charm mixes with a cool music scene
- guests will hear noise from bars until the wee hours
- dated plumbing
- no elevator (all rooms require climbing one or two flights of stairs)
Hotel Weatherford Review
With a columned veranda, this hotel, built in 1897, is a dramatic presence at the hub of town. Suitable for the more adventurous traveler and imbued with a creaky charm, rooms are spartan and a bit worn around the edges. Three rooms with a shared bath are an especially good value. Forgo TV, telephones, and reliable hot water for a taste of the Old West. The two clubs have a bustling nightlife scene.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Econo Lodge Lucky Lane in May: $89 & Up Expedia
- Special deal: 3-Star Holiday Inn Express Fr $156+/Nt Expedia
- $22.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Flagstaff Hotwire
- Book in Flagstaff: Save this May Fr $144+/Nt — $144 Expedia
- $24.78 & up : Full Size rentals in Flagstaff — $25 Hotwire
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the ... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more
Steinbeck said it well—no matter how many plans you make, its the destination that scoops you up... Read more