- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Rainbow Trout Farm
Rainbow Trout Farm Review
North-central Arizona may not be the most obvious fishing destination, but this stocked farm is a fun way to spend a few hours if you're so inclined. Anglers young and old almost always enjoy a sure catch, and you can rent a cane pole here with a hook and bait for $1. There's no charge if your catch is under 8 inches; above that it's $8 to $12, depending on the length. The real bargain is that the staff will clean and pack your fish for 50¢ each.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book in Flagstaff: Save this May Fr $122+/Nt Expedia
- Book 3 Nts in Prescott this May Fr $167+/Nt Expedia
- $28.00 & up : Full Size rentals in Prescott Hotwire
- Book 3-Star Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff Fr $140+/Nt — $140 Expedia
- $24.00 & up : Midsize rentals in Prescott — $24 Hotwire
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Worried about your rights as a cruise ship passenger?... Read more
They say that if you put it in a tortilla, Los Angeles will eat it.... Read more
Often just a side trip from Hong Kong, Macau is known as a gambler's paradise.... Read more