- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Elote Café Review
Traditional Mexican recipes get a creative and tasty update at this deservedly popular restaurant. Start with the namesake elote, roasted corn on a stick, for an appetizer: this favorite street food in Mexico is transformed into an addictive dip of grilled corn kernels, cojita cheese, lime, and chiles. Small plates like chicken tacos with mole sauce are delicious and affordable, and larger dishes like braised lamb shank in ancho chile sauce or chiles rellenos are equally satisfying. Enjoy the colorful interior or sit on the open-air deck for fabulous Sedona views. Just come prepared for a wait, because the word is out and they don't take reservations.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Look no Further! Prescott Hotels Fr $55+/Nt Travelocity
- $86.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Prescott Hotwire
- $28.00 & up : Full Size rentals in Prescott Hotwire
- Look no Further! Prescott Hotels Fr $84+/Nt — $84 Travelocity
- $24.00 & up : Midsize rentals in Prescott — $24 Hotwire
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Worried about your rights as a cruise ship passenger?... Read more
They say that if you put it in a tortilla, Los Angeles will eat it.... Read more
Often just a side trip from Hong Kong, Macau is known as a gambler's paradise.... Read more