- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The most formal dining room in Sedona, on the L'Auberge de Sedona resort property, promises a quiet, civilized evening of indulgence. Chef David Schmidt offers a fusion of American cuisine with French influences, and among the house favorites is the filet mignon with mushroom risotto. You can make the most of L'Auberge's 1,200-bottle wine cellar by enjoying the four-course wine-paired tasing menu for $110. The lavish Sunday brunch is well worth the splurge.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Super 8 Flagstaff Downtown NAU Conference Center in May: $96 & Up Expedia
- Visit Flagstaff for Less: Hotels Fr $65+/Nt Travelocity
- $21.95 & up : Economy rentals in Flagstaff Hotwire
- Save in Flagstaff: Book 3 Nts in May at Rodeway Inn Fr $81+/Nt — $81 Save with Expedia, $19/night less
- $22.54 & up : Compact rentals in Flagstaff — $23 Hotwire
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips.... Read more
A family trip to Hawaii's Big Island would be one filled with outdoor thrills, animal adventures, and... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more