- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- pleasant common areas
- pretty setting
- 7 miles south of town
Check Rates from our Partners
Abineau Lodge Review
This contemporary mountain inn with a rustic feel is on 4 acres bordering the immense Coconino National Forest. Two separate living rooms and a deck for stargazing make for a comfortable retreat, and hiking/biking trails are at your doorstep. Dog-lovers enjoy playing with the pack of retired sled dogs, the owners' well-loved Siberian huskies. Canine visitors are welcome, but larger ones must stay in a separate climate-controlled kennel area.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $122.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Prescott Hotwire
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts at Econo Lodge Prescott Fr $70+/Nt Expedia
- $22.43 & up : Economy rentals in Prescott Hotwire
- Visit Prescott for Less: Hotels Fr $84+/Nt — $84 Travelocity
- $23.75 & up : Compact rentals in Prescott — $24 Hotwire
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the ... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more
Steinbeck said it well—no matter how many plans you make, its the destination that scoops you up... Read more