Fodor's Choice: The Best Hotels in Northeast Arizona
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Northeast Arizona Hotels
Just the second U.S. property opened by the famously luxurious . . .
Desert Rose Inn and Cabins
This nicely maintained motel with a handsome timber-frame facade. . .
|$||Goosenecks Region, Utah|
Nestled beneath a massive red-rock monolith, this two-level property. . .
|$$$||Goulding's Trading Post|
Moenkopi Legacy Inn & Suites
Operated by the Hopi tribe and situated across from the Tuuvi. . .
The Navajo tribe operates this sleek, three-story, red-stucco. . .
|$$$||Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $184 & Up: Courtyard Page at Lake Powell 3-Star Hotel in Page Expedia
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts at Rodeway Inn Page Fr $149+/Nt Save with Expedia, $31/night less