Northeast Arizona Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Northeast Arizona Hotel Reviews
Page has the area's greatest concentration of lodgings, most of them fairly standard chain motels and hotels, but this base camp for exploring Lake Powell also has a few B&Bs as well as houseboat rentals, and the area is also home to the ultraluxurious Amangiri resort. You'll find a handful of well-maintained chains in the Navajo Nation, mostly in Kayenta, Chinle, Tuba City, and Window Rock. Additionally, Navajo's View Hotel in Monument Valley, and the Hopi's Moenkopi Legacy Inn in Tuba City are beautifully designed, contemporary hotels. This is a popular area for both tent and RV camping—you can obtain a list of campgrounds from the Page/Lake Powell Chamber of Commerce and the Navajo Nation Tourism Office.
Browse Northeast Arizona Hotels
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe