- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Antelope Canyon Tours
Antelope Canyon Tours Review
There are several tours daily 8 am-4:30 pm for sightseers (90 min., $35-$46) and photographers. The two-and-a-half-hour photo tour ($80) gives serious and amateur photographers the opportunity to wait for the right light to photograph the canyon and get basic information on equipment setup.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save in Page: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $195+/Nt Expedia
- Rodeway Inn Page on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $149+/Nt Expedia
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more
Steinbeck said it well—no matter how many plans you make, its the destination that scoops you up... Read more