- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Quality Inn Navajo Nation
At a Glance
- rooms have attractive Navajo-style prints and art
- Navajo museum and trading post are across parking lot
- dining on-site
- rates are a little high for what you get
- an older property
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Quality Inn Navajo Nation Review
Tuba City's longest-running hotel has upgraded its rooms in an effort to better compete with the snazzy Moenkopi Legacy Inn down the street, but it's still a pretty run-of-the-mill property. This hotel is adjacent to the historic Tuba City Trading Post and the excellent Explore Navajo Museum, and there's a good restaurant and a Seattle's Best Coffee café on-site.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips. ... Read more
A family trip to Hawaii's Big Island would be one filled with outdoor thrills, animal adventures, and... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more