- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hampton Inn of Kayenta
At a Glance
- clean and updated rooms
- welcoming staff
- excellent restaurant
- books up many weeks in advance in summer
- pricey for a Hampton Inn
- on busy, unattractive stretch of road
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Hampton Inn of Kayenta Review
This warm and inviting hotel is the best accommodation in Kayenta, although it's much like any other hotel in the chain except for its unusually good restaurant and Navajo-inspired design. The contemporary, comfortable rooms and lobby are tastefully decorated with Southwest textures, and the restaurant is staffed by Native Americans wearing traditional Navajo garb. There's a free Continental-breakfast bar, a patio with a beehive fireplace, and a notably impressive gift shop with top-quality Native American art and unique gifts. Packages are available that include discounted guided tours of Monument Valley.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Rodeway Inn Page on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $149+/Nt Save with Expedia, $31/night less
- Save in Page: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $195+/Nt Save with Expedia, $12/night less
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more
Steinbeck said it well—no matter how many plans you make, its the destination that scoops you up... Read more