- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
San Juan Inn & Trading Post
At a Glance
- magnificent setting
- affordable rooms
- parking is right outside your room
- basic room decor—it's all about the setting
San Juan Inn & Trading Post Review
This quirky motel's well-maintained, Southwestern-style, rustic rooms overlook the San Juan River in Mexican Hat, and the setting, against the red rocks, is quite inspiring, even if accommodations have few frills. Diners can watch the river at the Olde Bridge Grille, which serves great grilled steak and juicy hamburgers, fresh trout, and inexpensive Navajo dishes—it's also the only place for 100 miles in any direction with a liquor license.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Rodeway Inn Page on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $149+/Nt Save with Expedia, $31/night less
- Save in Page: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $195+/Nt Save with Expedia, $12/night less
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Memorial Day is the unofficial start of what we like to call "weekend getaway season."... Read more
Wineries have a very obvious main draw.... Read more
The Aran Islands (Inishmore, Inishmaan, and Inisheer) are three small, but adventure-packed islands o... Read more