- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Canyon Colors Bed and Breakfast
At a Glance
- personal attention
- peaceful setting
- central location
- very small
- need to book well ahead in summer
Canyon Colors Bed and Breakfast Review
Run by personable New England transplants Bev and Rich Jones, this desert-country B&B occupies a simple, modern house in a quiet residential neighborhood near downtown. The Sunflower and Paisley rooms, which can accommodate three and two, respectively, have queen beds and wood-burning stoves. The B&B also has an extensive video library, including many videos of Lake Powell and the Navajo Nation.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save in Page: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $195+/Nt Save with Expedia, $12/night less
- Rodeway Inn Page on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $149+/Nt Save with Expedia, $31/night less
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more
Steinbeck said it well—no matter how many plans you make, its the destination that scoops you up... Read more