- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Quality Inn Navajo Nation Capital
At a Glance
- within walking distance of Navajo Museum
- decent restaurant
- rooms are bright and attractively furnished
- on busy road with dull setting
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Quality Inn Navajo Nation Capital Review
Rooms in this two-story beam-and-stucco hotel are decorated with an earthy Navajo-inspired palette that complements the rustic pine furniture. The decor, bedding, and amenities exceed typical Quality Inn standards and are nicer than you might guess given the hotel's drab exterior. The Diné Restaurant serves tasty Navajo and Southwestern fare (roasted corn chowder, Indian tacos, veggie burritos) plus a handful of American standards, and the gift shop sells authentic Navajo jewelry.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Small budget: Stay in Page this May Fr $184+/Nt Expedia
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts at Rodeway Inn Page Fr $149+/Nt Expedia
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Earlier this week, Consumer Reports released their annual study of the best and worst domestic airlines.... Read more
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant,... Read more
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more