- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- a little closer to Monument Valley than other properties in Kayenta
- well-kept guest rooms
- bland setting
- rates a little high for such basic accommodations
Check Rates from our Partners
Wetherill Inn Review
This clean but very basic two-story motel with a red-tile roof has Southwestern decor and plain but new furnishings, including flat-screen TVs, hair dryers, irons, and ironing boards. Rooms open to a parking lot bordered by attractive shrubbery and trees, and the lobby houses a nice little curio shop.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Rodeway Inn Page on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $149+/Nt Save with Expedia, $31/night less
- Save in Page: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $195+/Nt Save with Expedia, $12/night less
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more
Steinbeck said it well—no matter how many plans you make, its the destination that scoops you up... Read more