- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Twin Rocks Cafe
Twin Rocks Cafe Review
It's hard to miss this low-slung, timber-frame roadhouse-style restaurant in Bluffs—it's tucked beneath a sandstone ridge crowned by two rock pillars that look as though they might topple in a bad storm. Here you'll find the most varied menu and consistently delicious food in the Monument Valley region. It's well worth the 40-mile drive from Monument Valley Tribal Park for surprisingly excellent barbecue ribs and brisket for this part of the world, plus pizzas (using Navajo fry bread), country-fried steaks, and French toast breakfasts. An extensively stocked trading post lies at one end of the dining room, and there's seating on the patio during the warmer months.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more
Steinbeck said it well—no matter how many plans you make, its the destination that scoops you up... Read more