- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Moenkopi Legacy Inn & Suites
At a Glance
- high-quality furnishings and linens
- pool is perfect spot to end a day of hiking
- hotel offers guided tours to nearby Hopi villages
- no restaurant on-site (although the Hopi run Tuuvi Café across the street and there's a Denny's next door)
- at a busy intersection
Check Rates from our Partners
Moenkopi Legacy Inn & Suites Review
Operated by the Hopi tribe and situated across from the Tuuvi Travel Center, this striking, contemporary hotel contains light-filled, boldly colored rooms with flat-screen TVs, work desks, and coffeemakers. Those on the third floor have impressive views of the San Francisco Peaks in the distance (as does a large common lounge). Suites have granite counters and more legroom. Off the lobby are an attractively landscaped saltwater pool, hot tub, and garden. A basic Continental breakfast is served in the high-ceilinged lobby, which also contains a gallery of high-quality Hopi art and crafts.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more
Steinbeck said it well—no matter how many plans you make, its the destination that scoops you up... Read more