- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Blake's Lotaburger Review
The westernmost branch of a beloved New Mexico chain of old-school burger joints is technically in the Land of Enchantment (i.e. New Mexico) but just a few hundred feet over the Arizona state line, and within walking distance of the Quality Inn and Window Rock museums. Blake's began in 1952 in Albuquerque and enjoys a cult following for its Angus beef green-chile cheeseburgers, seasoned fries, breakfast burritos, and cherry milk shakes.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips. ... Read more
A family trip to Hawaii's Big Island would be one filled with outdoor thrills, animal adventures, and... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more