- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- stunning accommodations inside and out
- exceedingly gracious and professional staff
- world-class restaurant and spa
- it's about 10 times more expensive than most accommodations in the area
- extremely remote
Check Rates from our Partners
Just the second U.S. property opened by the famously luxurious Aman resort company, this ultraplush 34-suite compound lies just a few miles north of Lake Powell on a 600-acre plot of rugged high desert, soaring red-rock cliffs, and jagged mesas. Each of the artfully designed units has an extensive private terrace and outdoor fireplace; top units have private pools. High-ceilinged rooms with stone floors, concrete walls, and timber and steel finishes adjoin massive bathrooms, each with a deep sunken tub and tall window that's perfect for stargazing. The eager-to-help staff can tailor guided day hikes or private dinners on your private terrace, and a dramatically situated spa offers treatments in both indoor and outdoor areas. Guests dine on first-rate Mediterranean and American cuisine in a softly lighted dining room, warmed by a crackling fireplace—the clientele is mostly hotel guests, but the public is welcome by reservation. During the winter months, the resort frequently offers packages that include meals and spa treatments.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save at 3-Star Courtyard Page at Lake Powell: $184 & Up in May Expedia
- Book in Page: Save at the Rodeway Inn Page in May Fr $140+/Nt Expedia
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Earlier this week, Consumer Reports released their annual study of the best and worst domestic airlines.... Read more
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant,... Read more
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more