Sights & Attractions in Northeast Arizona
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Northeast Arizona
You've probably seen dozens of photographs of Antelope Canyon...
Canyon de Chelly
Home to Ancestral Puebloans from AD 350 to 1300, the nearly 84,000-acre...
|Parks||Canyon de Chelly|
First Mesa villages are renowned for their polychrome pottery...
Glen Canyon Dam National Recreation Area
Once you leave the Page business district heading northwest...
|Dam||Glen Canyon National Recreation Area|
Hubbell Trading Post National Historic Site
John Lorenzo Hubbell, a merchant and friend of the Navajo, established...
|Historic Districts / Sites, Stores / Malls||Hubbell Trading Post National Historic Site|
Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park
For generations, the Navajo have grown crops and herded sheep...
|Parks, Native American Sites||Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park|
Navajo National Monument
Two unoccupied 13th-century cliff pueblos, Betatakin and Keet...
|Parks||Navajo National Monument|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book in Page: Save at the Rodeway Inn Page in May Fr $140+/Nt Expedia
- Save at 3-Star Courtyard Page at Lake Powell: $184 & Up in May Expedia