- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Shugrue's in Sedona came first, but this branch lives up to the original's excellent reputation. More relaxed than the Sedona oupost, this attractive space set on a bluff overlooking London Bridge has one of the best wine lists in town plus consistently well-prepared steaks, seafood, and other traditional American and international dishes. Highlights include flat bread with Havarti cheese, portabella mushrooms, and olive-tomato tapenade for a starter and baked Dijon-garlic-crusted halibut with sea scallops and tomato concasse as a main course. Be sure to request a table with a bridge view.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $80.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Kingman Hotwire
- Knights Inn Kingman AZ on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $56+/Nt Expedia
- $21.99 & up : Compact rentals in Lake Havasu City Hotwire
- Save in Kingman: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $67+/Nt — $67 Expedia
- $19.99 & up : Economy rentals in Lake Havasu City — $20 Hotwire
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Earlier this week, Consumer Reports released their annual study of the best and worst domestic airlines.... Read more
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant,... Read more
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more