- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bill Williams River National Wildlife Refuge
Bill Williams River National Wildlife Refuge Review
This 6,055-acre desert oasis contains the largest surviving cottonwood-willow woodland in the region. The refuge is a favorite byway of neotropical migratory birds such as the flashy vermilion flycatcher and the brilliant summer tanager.
- Address: 60911 AZ 95, between mileposts 160 and 161, 23 miles south of Lake Havasu City, Parker, AZ, 85344 | Map It
- Phone: 928/667-4144
- Website: www.fws.gov/southwest/refuges/arizona/billwill.html
- Location: Lake Havasu City
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $82.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Kingman Hotwire
- Book in Kingman: Save this May Fr $64+/Nt Expedia
- $30.00 & up : Full Size rentals in Kingman Hotwire
- Save in Kingman: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $116+/Nt — $116 Expedia
- $23.75 & up : Compact rentals in Kingman — $24 Hotwire
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
A New York City judge has ruled against the use of apartments for "transient tenants," which includes ... Read more
Memorial Day is the unofficial start of what we like to call "weekend getaway season."... Read more
Wineries have a very obvious main draw.... Read more