- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Chico's Tacos Review
This always-hopping taqueria in the nondescript Basha's Shopping Center serves reliably good Mexican food. It's not fancy, but this clean and comfortable short-order joint turns out tasty tacos, enchiladas, flautas, burritos, and fajitas served with chicken, grilled fish, carne asada, and other meat and veggie options. Six different salsas at the salsa bar add a bit of spice to the mix.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book the Quality Inn & Suites 3 Nts in May Fr $88+/Nt Expedia
- Travelodge Lake Havasu in May: $82 & Up Expedia
- $23.99 & up : Midsize rentals in Lake Havasu City Hotwire
- Book 3 Nts in Lake Havasu City this May Fr $60+/Nt — $60 Expedia
- $27.99 & up : Full Size rentals in Lake Havasu City — $28 Hotwire
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Earlier this week, Consumer Reports released their annual study of the best and worst domestic airlines.... Read more
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant,... Read more
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more