- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Pints Brewery and Sports Bar
Pints Brewery and Sports Bar Review
Laughlin's only microbrewery pumps out 700 barrels of beer each year. Sample the six choices of handcrafted ales and stout, all of which pair nicely with the wood-fired specialty pizzas, gourmet hamburgers, and mesquite-grilled steaks. The pub is open daily and around the clock for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $80.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Kingman Hotwire
- Econo Lodge in May: $68 & Up Expedia
- $25.00 & up : Midsize rentals in Kingman Hotwire
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kingman in May: $127 & Up — $127 Expedia
- $23.75 & up : Compact rentals in Kingman — $24 Hotwire
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Earlier this week, Consumer Reports released their annual study of the best and worst domestic airlines.... Read more
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant,... Read more
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more