- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Edgewater Hotel Casino
At a Glance
- central location on the river walk
- complimentary wheelchairs
- beauty salon
- incidental fees for Wi-Fi ($9.99 for 24 hours) and for refrigerators ($7)
- design doesn't fully exploit riverfront location (no views from buffet or steak house)
- swimming pool fills up fast. TripAdvisor: "service was excellent," "room was very clean," "old rooms and great prices."
Check Rates from our Partners
Edgewater Hotel Casino Review
This 26-story hotel has a large casino with more than 1,000 machines. Two casino bars have picture-window views of the river. Room renovations in 2011 included new 32-inch flat-screen TVs in every room. Its Grand Buffet is billed as Laughlin's largest, and it is generously integrated (from 50 percent discount to full comp) with the Access Club player's card.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book the Knights Inn Kingman AZ 3 Nts in May Fr $56+/Nt Expedia
- $78.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Kingman Hotwire
- $23.99 & up : Midsize rentals in Lake Havasu City Hotwire
- Travelodge Kingman in May: $68 & Up — $68 Expedia
- $27.99 & up : Full Size rentals in Lake Havasu City — $28 Hotwire
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Worried about your rights as a cruise ship passenger? ... Read more
They say that if you put it in a tortilla, Los Angeles will eat it.... Read more
Often just a side trip from Hong Kong, Macau is known as a gambler's paradise.... Read more