- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- rooms have an airy, contemporary feel with plantation shutters and quality beds
- must cross Casino Drive to see the river and access most casinos
- mediocre restaurants. TripAdvisor: "most comfortable beds," "well furnished and comfortable temperature," "bedroom was spacious and quite nice."
Check Rates from our Partners
Tropicana Laughlin Review
The only large casino not on the river's side of Casino Drive competes with 1,495 renovated, value-priced rooms. It's divided into two towers, one is adults only. The vague railroad theme is cheery and unobtrusive. The pool area is larger and nicer than most on the more land-locked side of the road. It's heated year-round and has private cabanas. A multi-purpose convention hall hosts ticketed concert acts. There are six restaurants on site.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $80.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Kingman Hotwire
- Book the Knights Inn Kingman AZ 3 Nts in May Fr $56+/Nt Expedia
- $23.99 & up : Midsize rentals in Lake Havasu City Hotwire
- Travelodge Kingman in May: $68 & Up — $68 Expedia
- $27.99 & up : Full Size rentals in Lake Havasu City — $28 Hotwire
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Worried about your rights as a cruise ship passenger? ... Read more
They say that if you put it in a tortilla, Los Angeles will eat it.... Read more
Often just a side trip from Hong Kong, Macau is known as a gambler's paradise.... Read more