Newspaper Rock Review
See huge boulders covered with petroglyphs believed to have been carved by the Pueblo Indians more than 500 years ago. Be sure to look through the binoculars that are provided here—you'll be surprised at what the naked eye misses.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book the Knights Inn Flagstaff 3 Nts in May Fr $74+/Nt Expedia
- Visit Flagstaff for Less: Hotels Fr $43+/Nt Travelocity
- $21.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Flagstaff Hotwire
- Book the Days Flagstaff 3 Nts in May Fr $136+/Nt — $136 Expedia
- $23.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Flagstaff — $24 Hotwire
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Worried about your rights as a cruise ship passenger?... Read more
They say that if you put it in a tortilla, Los Angeles will eat it.... Read more
Often just a side trip from Hong Kong, Macau is known as a gambler's paradise.... Read more