Painted Desert Visitor Center Cafeteria
Painted Desert Visitor Center Cafeteria Review
Serving standard (but pretty decent) cafeteria fare, this is the only place in the park where you can get a full meal.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $84.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Flagstaff Hotwire
- Knights Inn Flagstaff on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $74+/Nt Expedia
- $22.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Flagstaff Hotwire
- Visit Flagstaff for Less: Hotels Fr $70+/Nt — $70 Travelocity
- $24.78 & up : Full Size rentals in Flagstaff — $25 Hotwire
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Whether as an ending to a South American tour or as a trip of solely outdoor adventures, Patagonia calls... Read more
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more