Painted Desert Inn National Historic Site
Painted Desert Inn National Historic Site Review
This visitor center isn't as large as the other two, but here you can get information as well as view cultural history exhibits.
- Address: 2 mi north of Painted Desert Visitor Center on the main park road, Petrified Forest National Park, AZ, 86028
- Phone: 928/524-6228
- Location: Petrified Forest National Park
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Flagstaff Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $74+/Nt Expedia
- Quality Inn - Flagstaff / East Lucky Lane in May: $122 & Up Expedia
- $23.11 & up : Midsize rentals in Flagstaff Hotwire
- May deal: Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff Fr $144+/Nt — $144 Expedia
- $23.11 & up : Midsize rentals in Flagstaff — $24 Hotwire
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant,... Read more
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips.... Read more