- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Holiday Inn Express Scottsdale North
At a Glance
- perfect for the price in this area
- these affordable rooms can't meet the high-scale standards of nearby hotels and resorts
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Holiday Inn Express Scottsdale North Review
This hotel has an ideal location in a quiet, upscale Scottsdale neighborhood along the Scottsdale Road corridor. The three-story glass entryway is bright and welcoming. Rooms are utilitarian but moderately updated, clean, and have free HBO. There are trendy restaurants and shopping opportunities within easy walking distance, making this a comfortable, affordable, and family-friendly alternative.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $85-$110 -- Phoenix: Studio Suite at Golf Resort, 30% Off Legacy Golf Resort
- $74-$91 -- Scottsdale Golf Resort incl. Weekends, Save 40% Orange Tree Golf Resort
- $115 & up -- Downtown Phoenix 4-Diamond Hotel at 40% Off — $115 Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel
- $99 -- Tucson AAA 4-Diamond Resort incl. Weekends, Save 40% — $99 The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa
- $64 -- Arizona: 4-Star Scottsdale Hotel — $64 Hotwire.com
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Wineries have a very obvious main draw.... Read more
The Aran Islands (Inishmore, Inishmaan, and Inisheer) are three small, but adventure-packed islands o... Read more
It happens all the time: you're just stopping in to grab one thing and the next thing you know, you've... Read more