Saguaro National Park Restaurants
Saguaro National Park Restaurant Reviews
At Saguaro, you won't find more than a Southwest sampling of jams, hot sauces, and candy bars at the two visitor centers' gift shops. Vending machines outside sell bottled water and soda, but pack some lunch for a picnic if you don't want to drive all the way back into town. Five picnic areas in the West district, and two in the East, offer scenery and shade. However, the city of Tucson, sandwiched neatly between the two park districts, offers some of the best Mexican cuisine in the country. It also has excellent upscale Southwestern cuisine, as well as good sushi, Thai, Italian, and Ethiopian food.
Browse Saguaro National Park Restaurants
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $99 -- Tucson AAA 4-Diamond Resort incl. Weekends, Save 40% The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa