- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Ramsey Canyon Inn Bed & Breakfast
At a Glance
- perfect base for birding and hiking
- comfortable rooms
- a little dull for nonbirders
Ramsey Canyon Inn Bed & Breakfast Review
The Ramsey Canyon Preserve is an internationally renowned bird haven, and the nearby Ramsey Canyon Inn is a bird-watcher's delight. Antique furnishings and original watercolors of hummingbirds adorn the inn's rooms and the well-equipped, creekside apartment suites (where breakfast is not included but children are welcome). The innkeepers serve a rotating menu of breakfast treats, such as French toast stuffed with cream cheese and nuts, as well as homemade pie in the afternoon. Reserve rooms in advance during the busy spring season.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $99 -- Tucson AAA 4-Diamond Resort incl. Weekends, Save 40% The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
A New York City judge has ruled against the use of apartments for "transient tenants," which includes ... Read more
Memorial Day is the unofficial start of what we like to call "weekend getaway season."... Read more
Wineries have a very obvious main draw.... Read more