- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Keeling Schaefer Vineyards
Keeling Schaefer Vineyards Review
The picturesque Keeling Schaefer Vineyards, 12 miles south of Chiricahua National Monument, is garnering attention from wine mavens especially for its fruity Grenaches and Three Sisters Syrah. Vines from the Napa Valley region of California were planted on this beautiful property set among sycamores and rolling hills. Tours and tastings here are available by appointment only; their tasting room in downtown Willcox is open Thursday through Sunday, 11-5.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $115 & up -- Tucson AAA 4-Diamond Resort, Save 40% The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant,... Read more
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips.... Read more