- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bangkok Cafe Review
This is not only the best Thai food in town, it is top-notch for Thai-food fans. The bright, spacious café offers favorite Thai dishes, along with exceptionally pleasant service and reasonable prices; the Thoong Tong appetizer of fried veggie-filled pouches is blissfully good. The spice-heat level of any dish can be adjusted at your request, from 1 through 5 (just keep in mind that a 5 might cause steam to blow out the top of your head). There are plenty of options for vegetarians, and tofu is available to add to any dish. Try to avoid the dinner rush (6:30-8:30) on weekends, or you might wait a while to be seated.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $115 & up -- Tucson AAA 4-Diamond Resort, Save 40% The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips.... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more