- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bluefin Seafood Bistro
Bluefin Seafood Bistro Review
What's a nice little fish restaurant doing in the middle of the desert? Consistently turning out fresh, well-prepared seafood like cashew-crusted mahimahi, Scottish salmon, and a mixed grill of lobster, shrimp, and scallops in a classy setting. Tucked into the Casas Adobes Plaza, the two-story bistro has three comfortable seating areas: in the brick-walled bar (where "mussel madness" is a daily happy-hour lure), upstairs in the mellow dining room, or outside on the patio. The late-night menu, which includes New England and Manhattan clam chowder, is served until 10 pm on Friday and Saturday, providing a less expensive, lighter option in this part of town.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $115 & up -- Tucson AAA 4-Diamond Resort, Save 40% The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Earlier this week, Consumer Reports released their annual study of the best and worst domestic airlines.... Read more
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant,... Read more
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more