- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Arizona Inn Review
Although near the University and many sights, the beautifully landscaped lawns and gardens of this 1930 inn seem far from the hustle and bustle. The spacious rooms are spread over 14 acres in pink adobe-style casitas—most have private patios and some have fireplaces. The resort also has three luxurious two-story houses with their own heated pools and full-hotel service. The main building has a library (high tea is served here), a fine-dining restaurant, and a cocktail lounge where a jazz pianist plays.
At this small, family-owned boutique hotel in Tucson, Arizona, guests rave about the friendly, attentive staff and small extras that make the inn a special stay as well as a great value. The hotel provides an array of appreciated amenities, from complimentary afternoon tea and the use of bicycles to ice cream by the pool. Other perks like free Internet and bottled water contribute to guest satisfaction.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $167* & up -- Flights to/from Tucson on American, R/T American Airlines
- $99 -- Tucson AAA 4-Diamond Resort incl. Weekends, Save 40% The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa
My sister and I are flying into New Orleans and driving back west, ending up in Los
Angeles. Read more
· News & Features
From major airline uniform upgrades to tips from the jet set on doing Paris right, this was a very chic ... Read more
The curious and daring among you will discover the vibrant, gilded landscape of Istanbul, the city tha... Read more
Viking Ocean Cruises to debut in May 2015 with a small ship, all-inclusive experience in Scandinavia and... Read more