- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Check Rates from our Partners
Canyon Ranch Review
This award-winning resort draws an international crowd of well-to-do health seekers to its superb spa facilities on 70 acres in the desert Foothills. Two activity centers include an enormous spa complex and a Health and Healing Center, where dietitians, exercise physiologists, behavioral-health professionals, and medical staff attend to body and soul. Just about every type of physical activity is possible, from Pilates to guided hiking to Watsu treatments, and the food is plentiful and healthful. Rates include all meals, activities, taxes, and gratuities.
Canyon Ranch has been a trailblazer in the spa business since 1979—plenty of time to learn what guests want. And it all started here, at the former Double U Ranch outside Tucson. This is a great place to jumpstart a healthy lifestyle, as educational programs geared toward exercise, diet, and wellness are very much part of the experience. So are healthful meals, classic massages and facials, Asian and Ayurvedic therapies, fitness classes, and outdoor activities.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $115 & up -- Tucson AAA 4-Diamond Resort, Save 40% The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Worried about your rights as a cruise ship passenger?... Read more
They say that if you put it in a tortilla, Los Angeles will eat it.... Read more
Often just a side trip from Hong Kong, Macau is known as a gambler's paradise.... Read more