- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The hip and happening spot for sushi at Squaw serves stylized presentations. In the evening, sit at the bar and watch extreme ski movies, many of which were filmed right outside the window. Or drop in from 3 to 5 to enjoy the inexpensive afternoon special: a spicy-tuna or salmon hand roll and a can of Bud for five bucks.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $81 -- Blue Man Group’s New Vegas Show, Reg. $116 Blue Man Group
Just thought I'd post our trip report from this past weekend at the Big Sur Marathon. Read more
I’m just going to state the nitty-gritty to keep this post short. Read more
Sorry for some really dumb questions...I haven't stayed in the San Francisco area in years!
It's a very last minute plan, but I'd like to see my "almost" daughter's graduation from Stanford in June. I'd Read more