Lassen Volcanic National Park Restaurants
Lassen Volcanic National Park Restaurant Reviews
The best dining in the park might be the fresh catch any anglers in your group snag. Otherwise, you'll find simple fare at Lassen Café and Gifts and at the Manzanita Lake Camper Store. Those hiking or camping near Drakesbad Guest Ranch can call ahead and reserve a place at their table (530/529-1512 or 866/999-0914). Enjoy a variety of dining choices, ranging from grilled steaks to ethnic specialties, in Red Bluff, Redding, and Chester.
Browse Lassen Volcanic National Park Restaurants
Browse Lassen Volcanic National Park Restaurants By Location
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $81 -- Blue Man Group’s New Vegas Show, Reg. $116 Blue Man Group