- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go to Hollywood
See the Studios. Catch a glimpse of where the stars work—Paramount Pictures, Warner Bros. Studios, Universal Studios Hollywood, and NBC Television Studios
Walk in the Stars' Footsteps. There's Grauman's Chinese Theatre and the Walk of Fame, with handprints of more than 1,600 of the entertainment industry's most famous.
Picnic at the Hollywood Bowl. Even if you don't get tickets for a show, stop at this L.A. landmark just north of Hollywood for a great outdoor meal.
Get up to Griffith Park. The largest municipal park and urban wilderness in the country has a zoo, miles of trails to hike, an observatory, and one of L.A.'s best views.
Check out the Best Hollywood Memorabilia. The Hollywood Museum has an incredible collection of Tinseltown's most glamorous costumes, photos, and more.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $294 -- LA Oceanfront Hotel near Santa Monica Pier, 40% Off BookIt.com
- $110 & up -- San Diego: Gaslamp Quarter Hotel, Save $150 Expedia
- $8.87 & up -- Car Rentals across California CarRentals.com
- $165 & up -- The Standard Downtown LA, Save 35% — $165 Expedia
- $189-$209 -- Weekends & Holidays at Beverly Hills Hotel — $189-$209 Residence Inn Beverly Hills