Nightlife & the Arts in Los Angeles
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice in Los Angeles
The centerpiece of this popular movie-going, date-night destination...
This jewel in the crown of the Hollywood & Highland Center...
Dorothy Chandler Pavilion
One of the Music Center's most cherished and impressive music...
Downtown L.A. Standard
This futuristic hotel has a groovy lounge with pink sofas and...
|Bars||Downtown Los Angeles|
The Cuban food here is anywhere from good to great—and...
Grauman's Chinese Theatre
Open since 1927, this historic and cultural landmark resembling...
Ever since it opened in 1920, in a park surrounded by mountains...
Musso & Frank Grill
Film-studio moguls, movie extras, and those longing for a look...
Walt Disney Concert Hall
Built in 2003 as a grand addition to L.A.'s Music Center, the...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $157-$197 -- LA: Suite at 4-Star Hotel w/Rooftop Pool BookIt.com
- $53-$76 -- Anaheim Hotel near Disney w/Breakfast, 70% Off BookIt.com
- $8.56 & up -- Car Rentals across California CarRentals.com
- $165 & up -- The Standard Downtown LA, Save 35% — $165 Expedia
- $189-$209 -- Weekends & Holidays at Beverly Hills Hotel — $189-$209 Residence Inn Beverly Hills