Shopping in Los Angeles
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Shopping in Downtown
Grand Central Market
For almost 100 years, this open-air market has tempted Angelenos...
|Outdoor / Flea / Green Markets||Downtown|
The Jewelry District
This area resembles a slice of Manhattan, with the crowded sidewalks...
Museum of Contemporary Art Store
Find Ed Ruscha beach towels, Keith Haring watches, Comme des...
|Household Items / Furniture, Gifts / Souvenirs||Downtown|
Historic buildings line this redbrick walkway overhung with grape...
The Toy District
This 14-block area of wholesale toy dealers is for the adventurous...
|Shopping Neighborhoods, Toys||Downtown|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $59* & up -- Fares from 64 U.S. Cities into September, e/w Frontier Airlines
- $157-$197 -- LA: Suite at 4-Star Hotel w/Rooftop Pool BookIt.com
- $53-$76 -- Anaheim Hotel near Disney w/Breakfast, 70% Off BookIt.com
- $8.56 & up -- Car Rentals across California CarRentals.com
- $165 & up -- The Standard Downtown LA, Save 35% — $165 Expedia